Skip to main content
Breakfast at Hogwarts
Terms & conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to ‘Breakfast At Hogwarts’ (the “Event”). The Event takes place at Warner Bros. Studio Leavesden Limited (the “Venue”) and the Event will take place on Sunday 21st August 2016 and Sunday 28th August 2016.
- Tickets may only be purchased from the Venue’s website (www.wbstudiotour.co.uk) or from the Venue’s visitor services team on 0345 084 0900.
- Tickets shall be available to purchase from Wednesday 6 July 2016 from 10am.
- Three hundred (300) Tickets in total are available for purchase for each morning of the Event. All Tickets shall be sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- Adult Tickets are available for guests aged sixteen (16) years or over. One (1) adult Ticket costs ninety-five pounds sterling (£95) inclusive of VAT. Child Tickets are available for guests aged between five (5) years and fifteen years inclusive. One (1) child Ticket costs seventy-five pounds sterling (£75) inclusive of VAT. Guests aged four (4) years and under shall be given complimentary entry to the Event and shall be given a Ticket on arrival. One (1) Ticket permits one (1) person to attend the Event. When purchasing Tickets, the purchaser must specify whether they wish to attend on either Sunday 21st August 2016 or Sunday 28th August 2016. Purchasers may purchase multiple Tickets up to a total maximum of nine (9) Tickets for each Event.
- Carer Tickets are also available at a cost of forty-five pounds sterling (£45). Entire Event participation and package is included in this price for Carers. Ten (10) carer Tickets shall be held for carers for each date of the Event. Carer Tickets must be purchased over the phone via the Venue’s visitor services team on 0345 084 0900.
- Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered. Tickets that Warner reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered shall not be honoured. Tickets are not for resale. Any such resale shall have the effect of rendering that Ticket void.
- Only Tickets purchased directly from the Venue are valid for admission. Tickets purchased from any unauthorised third parties, including online auction sites, are not valid for entry.
- All children under sixteen (16) years that attend the Event must be accompanied by an adult, aged sixteen (16) years or over and such adult shall be in possession of a valid adult Ticket. Such children shall remain under the control and supervision of such adult at all times.
- Tickets for the Event are inclusive of everything stated in the event description and do not include anything not listed, including without limitation, accommodation or spending money.
- The standing breakfast reception shall take place around the Hogwarts castle model and shall commence at 8.30am on each date of the Event, prior to guests commencing the Tour.
- Following purchase of Tickets, guests shall be contacted via email requesting that they provide any dietary requirements. Dietary requirements must be communicated by email using the following address: [email protected]
- Other than the drinks included in the event description, additional drinks shall not be available for purchase at the breakfast reception. No food or drink shall be allowed to be taken by guests into the Tour following the breakfast reception. While taking the Tour, guests shall be able to purchase further refreshments at the Backlot cafe.
- Please note that it is Warner’s policy to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- At any time during the Event, Warner staff and security shall have the right to ask guests to produce valid proof of age identification. Warner may refuse to serve alcoholic drinks to any guest who fails to prove that they are eighteen (18) years of age or over and/or who appears to be intoxicated.
- Guests shall not be allowed to take alcohol outside of the Venue.
- Warner shall have the right to display signs in and around the Venue to remind guests that alcohol is not to be taken outside of the Venue and shall not be served to any person who is under the age of eighteen (18) and/or cannot produce valid identification on request.
- Warner reserves the right to immediately remove any guest without liability or compensation who fails to comply with the Terms.
- Personal items left in the Venue’s cloakroom or elsewhere at the Venue are left at owners’ discretion.
- Warner and its affiliated and/or associated companies, agents, partners and/or other third parties authorised by Warner (together, “Warner Partners”) may create motion pictures, still photographs and/or sound recordings of guests (“Content”) during the Event at the Venue.
- By attending the Event, guests confirm (or if guests are younger than 18 years of age, their parent or legal guardian confirms on their behalf) that they grant and assign to Warner all rights (including, without limitation, present and future copyright, performance property rights and all neighbouring rights (including so-called authors' rights)) in and to the Content and give Warner and/or Warner Partners all consents necessary for the reproduction, exhibition, transmission, broadcast and exploitation of the Content throughout the world in perpetuity and by any and all means and in any and all media now existing or in the future created or discovered, without payment or acknowledgement. The rights shall include, but not be limited to, the right for Warner and/or Warner Partners to use the Content (including, any dubbed, edited, altered and/or adapted versions of the Content) with or independent of other images, for commercial and/or non-commercial purposes in (including, by way of example only, in publications, exhibitions, advertising, promotional and marketing materials and online). Guests also agree to unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or otherwise assign to Warner) the benefits of any provision of law known as "moral rights" in so far as permissible and acknowledge that Warner does not undertake or guarantee that there shall be any use of or other exploitation of the Content.
- Guests acknowledge and agree that Warner may use their name, contact details, likeness and biographical information for the purposes of processing the guests’ booking(s) and for promotional purposes (as further set out in term 22 above).
- Warner shall have the right to display signs in and around the Venue to remind guests that filming may take place during the Event.
- A shuttle bus shall be in operation to transfer guests between Watford Junction railway station and the Venue. Transfer via the shuttle bus is not included in the Ticket price. The first service shall be at 8.10am, with further services running every twenty (20) to thirty (30) minutes until approximately 8.50am. A return shuttle bus shall be on standby at the Venue for guests that need to return to Watford Junction railway station during the Event. All guests must have exited the Venue by 10.00pm. Guests using the shuttle bus shall be responsible for their own transport to connect with/after drop-off from the shuttle bus. For those guests who do not wish to use the shuttle bus service, those guests shall be responsible for their own transport to and from the Venue.