Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter are pleased to announce that we are offering a special shared Christmas Party Night on Wednesday 14th December 2016.
This event brings together other similar groups to share an exclusive festive party experience once the doors have been closed to the visitors that day. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London offers an outstanding and iconic venue with entertainment throughout.
Not looking for a shared party - see our exclusive Christmas packages.
Availability and Capacity
The event is for a maximum of 200 guests. Seating in Hogwarts Great Hall is on round tables of 10-12 guests. Tickets are available and a minimum of 10 guests are required.
From the end of November 2016, the Great Hall will be dressed for Christmas with the authentic items used in the Harry Potter film series along with subtle Christmas dressing throughout the tour. We are able to offer Warner Bros. Studio Tour London which boasts the original sets, props and costumes featured in all of the Harry Potter films over the last 10 years along with our newest addition of Platform 9 ¾ which showcases the original Hogwarts Express train.
Guests will initially arrive into the Studio Tour Lobby for a prosecco and canapés reception. From there guests are invited to move through a short cinematic experience and enjoy a red carpet arrival to the foot of the Great Hall doors. Upon opening the doors, your guests will be revealed into the magnificent Great Hall which will be dressed for Christmas with spectacular Christmas trees along with the original tables set for a festive feast with Christmas crackers in each of the house colours.
Guests will then depart the Great Hall and take the remainder of the tour marvelling at the sets, props and costumes, whilst enjoying festive dessert bowl food and further drinks with the opportunity to ‘fly’ a broomstick, walk along Platform 9 ¾ where they will find the original Hogwarts Express train and enjoy a famous Butterbeer in the Backlot! Guests will then move through the final stage before returning to the Lobby for dancing and further drinks available.
Specially branded transport will be available to return guests to Watford Junction rail station.
5:40pm: Specially branded transport departs from Watford Junction Rail Station
6:00pm: Guests arrive into Studio Tour Lobby for a reception of prosecco and canapés
6:30pm: Guests enter Holding Room and Cinema sequence
6:50pm: Red carpet reveal into the Great Hall, with a photo opportunity in front of the iconic Great Hall doors
7:00pm: Guests will then enter Hogwarts Great Hall for Christmas dinner. Two courses served (starter and main), with opportunity to be entertained by Death Eaters between courses
8:45pm: Guests depart Great Hall and enter remainder of the Studio Tour with festive dessert bowl food and drinks served amongst the sets as seen in the Harry Potter film series
c10:15pm: Guests start returning to Studio Tour Lobby on conclusion of the tour with further drinks available, disco and dancing
Midnight: Event close and depart on transport back to Watford Junction Rail Station
Package and Price
- Shared hire of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter from 6:00pm to 12:00am on Tuesday 6th December 2016
- Non-exclusive entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
- Prosecco or soft drinks on arrival (2 glasses), served in the Studio Tour Lobby
- A selection of pre-dinner canapés in the Studio Tour Lobby (3 choices)
- A set two course festive menu (starter and main course served in the Great Hall)
- Half a bottle of wine per person or three bottled beers per person
- Unlimited mineral water
- Selection of festive dessert bowl food or canapé pots served throughout the remainder of the Studio Tour
- A glass of wine, beer or soft drink per person served as guests take the tour
- Butterbeer for each guest in the Backlot
- Souvenir wand for each guest
- Professional disco with dance floor in Studio Tour Lobby on departure of the tour
- Access to full bars during disco for additional drinks (payable on consumption)
- Cloakroom, security and reception staff to welcome your guests
- Full event management and dedicated security throughout
Above package is priced as follows:
£2,400.00 (inc VAT) per table of 10 guests
£2,850.00 (inc VAT) per table of 12 guests