DINNER IN HOGWARTS GREAT HALL & INTERIOR SETS
Immerse your guests in the ultimate seated fine dining experience with dinner in the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall or in the shadow of popular sets such as the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office or the Gryffindor common room. Following dinner, guests will be offered dessert as they admire the creative detail showcased throughout the remainder of the Studio Tour.
DINNER ON PLATFORM 9 ¾ ALONGSIDE THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS
Alternatively, begin your experience by welcoming guests with a reception in the Studio Tour lobby before entering the magnificent Hogwarts Great Hall for a further drinks and canapé reception. Guests can then immerse themselves in the soundstage that houses the amazingly detailed sets, before entering our newest addition of Platform 9¾ for dinner where guests will dine alongside the original Hogwarts Express train!
EXCLUSIVE DINNER PACKAGE
- Exclusive access to the Studio Tour after hours
- Prosecco reception
- Selection of pre-dinner canapés
- Two or three course dinner served in the Great Hall, amongst the interior sets or on Platform 9 ¾
- Selection of desserts served throughout the Tour
- Tailored drinks package and full bar available
- Butterbeer served in the Backlot
- Souvenir Guidebook and green screen broomstick photograph
Capacity: Up to 200 in the Great Hall/Up to 320 in the Interior Sets/Up to 600 on Platform 9 ¾.
Minimum guest numbers of 120 apply in the Great Hall, 200 in the Interior Sets and 320 on Platform 9 ¾.