1. These terms and conditions relate to ‘Behind the Seams’ (the “Event”). The Event takes place at Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden, Hertfordshire, WD25 7LR (the “Venue”) and the Event will take place on selected dates. Tickets are available for Studio Tours starting at 10.00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm and 3.30pm.
3. Tickets may only be purchased from the Venue’s website (www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/whats-on/behind-the-seams) or from the Venue’s Visitor Services Team on 0345 084 0900.
4. Tickets shall be available to purchase from Tuesday 8th May 2018 from 10am.
5. Eighty (80) tickets are available daily on selected Event dates. All Tickets shall be sold on a first-come first-served basis.
6. One (1) adult Ticket (aged 15 years or over only) costs sixty-five pounds sterling (£65), one (1) child Ticket (aged 5 years to 15 years) costs fifty-five pounds sterling (£55). Tickets are not available for children aged 4 years or younger. One (1) Ticket permits one (1) visitor to attend the Event. When purchasing tickets, the purchaser must specify which date and time they wish to attend on the selected Event dates. Purchasers may purchase multiple Tickets up to a total maximum of nine (9) Tickets for each Event.
7. Carer Tickets are also available at no cost. Carer tickets must be purchased over the phone via the Venue’s Visitor Services Team on 0345 084 0900.
8. Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered. Tickets that Warner reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered shall not be honoured. Tickets are not for resale. Any such resale shall have the effect of rendering that Ticket void.
9. Only Tickets purchased directly from the Venue are valid for admission. Tickets purchased from unauthorised third parties, including online auction sites, are not valid for entry.
10. The Event is open to children aged 5 years and over only, recommended age for children is 12 years and over owing to the content of the Event not being tailored to younger children.
11. Tickets for the Event are inclusive of Studio Tour entrance and a one-hour Behind the Seams session as stated in the event description (www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/whats-on/behind-the-seams) and do not include anything not listed above, including without limitation, accommodation, transfers or spending money.
12. Tickets to the Event can be bought as an add-on experience if Studio Tour entrance has already been purchased on the selected dates and Tour time. One (1) adult add-on Ticket (aged 15 years or over only) costs twenty-four pounds sterling (£24), one (1) child add-on Ticket (aged 5 years to 15 years) costs twenty-two pounds sterling (£22). Add-on Event tickets can only be purchased over the phone via the Venue’s Visitor Services Team on 0345 084 0900.
13. Warner reserves the right to immediately remove any visitor without liability or compensation who fails to comply with the Terms.
14. Personal items left in the Venue’s cloakroom or elsewhere at the Venue are left at owners’ discretion.
15. Warner and its affiliated and/or associated companies, agents, partners and/or other third parties authorised by Warner (together, “Warner Partners”) may create motion pictures, still photographs and/or sound recordings of Visitors (“Content”) during the Event at the Venue.
16. By attending the Event, visitors confirm that they grant and assign to Warner all rights (including, without limitation, present and future copyright, performance property rights and all neighbouring rights (including so-called authors’ rights) in and to the Content and give Warner and/or Warner Partners all consents necessary for the reproduction, exhibition, transmission, broadcast and exploitation of the Content throughout the world in perpetuity and by any and all means and in any and all media now existing or in the future created or discovered, without payment or acknowledgement. The rights shall include, but not be limited to, the right for Warner and/or Warner Partners to use the Content (including, any dubbed, edited, altered and/or adapted versions of the Content) with or independent of other images, for commercial and/or non-commercial purposes in (including, by way of example only, in publications, exhibitions, advertising, promotional and marketing materials and online). Visitors also agree to unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or otherwise assign to Warner) the benefits of any provision of law known as “moral rights” in so far as permissible and acknowledge that Warner does not undertake or guarantee that there shall be any use of or other exploitation of the Content.
17. Warner shall have the right to display signs in and around the Venue to remind visitors that filming may take place during the Event.
18. Warner shall take reasonable care to ensure that the Event is as described in the Terms and as advertised to the public. However, events may occur that make some aspects of the Event impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner reserves the right to vary or amend the Event to provide a reasonable alternative at any time and without prior notice to the ticket holder, as a result of which Warner or Warner Partners shall not be held liable.