Receive the ultimate VIP treatment with a Deluxe Studio Tour visit
Upon arrival at the Studio Tour, after parking in a priority area close to the entrance, you will be directed to the Deluxe Tour meeting point by a member of staff. Here, you will be greeted by your guide and receive your tickets and souvenir lanyard before enjoying a delicious breakfast in our Food Hall.
Your Deluxe ticket includes a 2 ½ hour guided tour with a small group, surrounded by the authentic sets, props and costumes, where you will learn the behind-the-scenes secrets at the studios where it all began. After stepping onto the authentic stone floor in the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall, you will receive the unique opportunity to return to the front doors of the Wizarding School for an exclusive photo, only available as part of your Deluxe package.
During your guided tour, you will explore the amazing sets showcased at the Studio Tour, including the Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore’s office and the iconic Platform 9 ¾ that houses the original Hogwarts Express locomotive. After strolling down the wizarding street of Diagon Alley and peeking inside Ollivanders and Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, you can marvel at the breath-taking miniature scale model of Hogwarts castle.
Once your guided tour is complete, you will have the option to re-enter the Studio Tour to revisit your favourite sets at your leisure and pose for photographs and a broomstick flight video over London, all included in your Deluxe package. You will also be able to sip a refreshing Butterbeer or try Butterbeer ice cream, which will be served in a souvenir cup to take home!
The visit will conclude in the Studio Tour lobby where, after browsing the studio shop, you can collect a complimentary souvenir guidebook as a memento of your visit.
hourglass Flourish Here
- 2 ½ hour tour with one of our expert guides
- Delicious breakfast with unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juice
- Priority parking next to Studio Tour entrance
- All digital greenscreen photographs and videos from both the broomstick flight over London and Hogwarts Express carriage, 1x A3 printed wanted poster and 1x printed Ministry of Magic ID card
- Butterbeer or Butterbeer ice cream in our Backlot Café, with souvenir cup
- Re-entry to the Studio Tour after guided tour to proceed at your leisure
- Exclusive photo in front of the Great Hall doors
- Souvenir guidebook and lanyard
Deluxe Tour tickets for 2023 are sold out. Our website shows live availability and sometimes we get cancellations, so we recommend you check back regularly.