AVAILABILITY AND CAPACITY
The Studio Tour will be dressed for Christmas from Saturday 14th November 2020. Key weekday and weekend dates available throughout November and December for events from 240 – 550 guests.
Guests will arrive into the Studio Tour Lobby before moving through to the magnificent Great Hall for a canapé reception. Guests will then depart the Great Hall and enter the Interior Sets where they will be seated for dinner in the shadow of many popular sets, such as Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office or Gryffindor common room. As an alternative, dinner can also be enjoyed on the iconic Platform 9 ¾ alongside the original Hogwarts Express train. This will be followed by taking the tour marvelling at the remaining sets whilst enjoying dessert bowls and further drinks, with the opportunity to enjoy a famous Butterbeer! Guests will then move through the final stage before returning to the Studio Tour Lobby for dancing with multiple bars available.
- Exclusive Hire of the Studio Tour from 6.00pm to late
- Exclusive entry into the Studio Tour
- A selection of pre-dinner canapés served on arrival in Hogwarts Great Hall
- Prosecco on arrival served on arrival in Hogwarts Great Hall
- Two course dinner served within iconic Hogwarts iconic sets or Platform 9 ¾
- Bespoke drinks package of 4 drinks per person
- Selection of dessert bowl food served throughout Studio Tour
- Butterbeer for each guest in the backlot
- Access to full bars during DJ/dancing for additional drinks within a select area of the Studio Tour
- Personal photograph for each guest following the ‘green screen’ experience
- Dedicated and knowledgeable staff to enhance your guests’ experience
- Cloakroom, security and reception staff to welcome your guests
- Full event management