AVAILABILITY AND CAPACITY
The special shared Christmas Party Night on Wednesday 6th December 2023 is now on sold out. Ticket are now available for a shared Christmas Party Night on Wednesday 29th November.
This event brings together other similar groups to share an exclusive festive party experience once the doors have been closed to the visitors that day. Guests will be seated on round tables of 10 or 12, therefore a minimum of 10 guests will be required per booking.
Guests will initially arrive into the Studio Tour Lobby for a prosecco and canapés reception. From there, guests are invited to move through a short cinematic experience to the foot of the Great Hall doors. Upon opening the doors, guests will be revealed into the magnificent Great Hall which will be dressed for Christmas with spectacular Christmas trees along with the original tables set for a festive feast with Christmas crackers in each of the Hogwarts house colours. Guests will then be seated for a delicious two-course festive dinner.
After the dinner, guests will depart the Great Hall and take the remainder of the tour marvelling at the sets, props and costumes, whilst enjoying festive themed dessert canapés and further drinks with the opportunity to ‘fly’ a broomstick, walk along Platform 9 ¾ where they will find the original Hogwarts Express train and enjoy a famous Butterbeer in the Backlot! Guests will then move through the final stage before returning under the dragon for dancing underneath our 64ft Ukrainian Ironbelly with further drinks available.
- Shared hire of the Studio Tour from 6pm to 12am
- Prosecco or soft drinks on arrival served in the Studio Tour Lobby
- A selection of pre-dinner festive canapés in the Studio Tour Lobby
- A set two-course festive menu
- Half a bottle of wine per person or three bottled beers per person
- Unlimited mineral water
- Misting cocktail or mocktail served from Potions classroom
- Selection of festive themed dessert canapés served throughout the remainder of the Studio Tour
- A glass of wine, beer or soft drink per person served as guests take the tour
- Butterbeer taster for each guest in the Backlot
- Christmas gift token for each guest
- Professional disco with dance floor
- Access to full bars during disco for additional drinks (payable on consumption)
- Cloakroom, security and reception staff to welcome your guests
- Full event management and dedicated security throughout