AVAILABILITY AND CAPACITY
The special shared Christmas Party Night is on Wednesday 9th December 2020.
This event brings together other similar groups to share an exclusive festive party experience once the doors have been closed to the visitors that day.Guests will be seated on round tables of 10 or 12, therefore a minimum of 10 guests will be required per booking.
Guests will initially arrive into the Studio Tour Lobby for a prosecco and canapés reception. From there guests are invited to move through a short cinematic experience and enjoy a red carpet arrival to the foot of the Great Hall doors. Upon opening the doors, your guests will be revealed into the magnificent Great Hall which will be dressed for Christmas with spectacular Christmas trees along with the original tables set for a festive feast with Christmas crackers in each of the house colours.
Guests will then depart the Great Hall and take the remainder of the tour marvelling at the sets, props and costumes, whilst enjoying festive dessert bowl food and further drinks with the opportunity to ‘fly’ a broomstick, walk along Platform 9 ¾ where they will find the original Hogwarts Express train and enjoy a famous Butterbeer in the Backlot! Guests will continue to follow the tour before arriving at Gringotts Wizarding Bank for dancing and further drinks before taking the remainder of the tour before departure.
Transport on standby (if required) from local hotels and/or Watford Junction rail stations by specially branded Harry Potter bus
Arrival into Studio Tour Lobby for arrival reception and nibbles
Exclusive entry to Studio Tour. Every 10 – 12mins
- 7.00 – 8.45pm
Dinner served within the Great Hall with entertainment provided
- 8.45 – 10.15pm
Guests depart Great Hall and enter remainder of the Studio Tour with festive dessert bowl food and drinks served among the sets as seen in the Harry Potter film series
- 10.15 – 11.00pm
Guests arrive at Gringotts Wizarding Bank for DJ, Dancing and further drinks
All depart and close
- Shared Hire of the Studio Tour from 6.00pm to midnight
- Non-exclusive entry into the Studio Tour
- A selection of pre-dinner canapés on arrival
- Prosecco on arrival
- Two course festive dinner served in the Great Hall
- Bespoke drinks package of 4 drinks per person
- Selection of dessert bowl food served throughout the Studio Tour
- Butterbeer for each guest in the backlot
- Souvenir wand for each guest to collect from the retail shop on departure
- DJ and Disco with dancefloor in Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Access to full bars during DJ/dancing for additional drinks
- Personal photograph for each guest following the ‘green screen’ experience
- Dedicated and knowledgeable staff to enhance your guests’ experience
- Cloakroom, security and reception staff to welcome your guests
- Full event management and dedicated security throughout