Share your Studio Tour Memories
Whether you visited six months or six years ago, we’re inviting you to dig out photos and videos from your visit for the chance to be part of a fan-curated Studio Tour video!
For the best chance of seeing your submission featured, please review the guidelines below before uploading your content. We won’t be able to feature all of your submissions, but we’re looking forward to sharing as many of your fantastic memories as possible.
- Ensure the photo or video you are submitting is owned by you – please don’t share anything created by someone else
- If you’re aged 13-17, please ensure your parent/guardian is happy for you to submit your content
- Where possible please submit your content in landscape format
- We’re after photos of individuals or groups of 2-4 people, we’d prefer you didn’t submit images of large groups
- Make sure everyone featured in your photo or video is aged 13 or over and you have their permission before submitting
- Please ensure your content is appropriate for fans of all ages, across the world
- Send us photos with the highest resolution your camera offers and upload it in similar high quality. If you’re sharing video content, please try to send your best quality footage that’s not too shaky
- If your video file is over 18MB, please edit and share your favourite few seconds
- Please don’t share content that includes other brand logos, names or slogans
- We know how easy it is to take hundreds of photos, so to help you narrow it down we’re asking you to share your most creative shots of these areas only: Studio Tour Entrance, Ukrainian Ironbelly Dragon, the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, Forbidden Forest, Platform 9 ¾ and the Hogwarts Express, Butterbeer, Backlot, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, Diagon Alley or the Hogwarts castle model
Upload your image or video content using the form below and stay tuned for more details! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to join our weekly challenges, discover filmmaking secrets and try your hand at filmmaking.
Please make sure you submit your content before 23:59 BST Sunday 28th June.