Experience learning in a distinctive environment that will inspire and engage
Get your students out of the classroom and on to the world-famous authentic sets of one of the most successful film series of all time.
Our cross-curricular education programme meets learning objectives from the national curriculum and exam board specifications. Young minds will be stimulated as they discover the extraordinary artistry, technology and talent that went into creating the Harry Potter film series.
YOUR SCHOOL VISIT INCLUDES:
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- A free one hour lesson, planned and taught by our on-site qualified teachers in our purpose-build classroom*
- Free greenscreen broomstick experience
- Free teacher places
- Free teacher pre-visit tickets
- Risk assessment
- Pre and post visit resources
- Downloadable Studio Tour trail
- Discounted Digital Guide
- Our lessons include links to the new National Curriculum, Key Stage learning objectives and exam board specifications.
*Subject to availability, book early to avoid disappointment