- These terms and conditions relate to ‘Dinner in the Great Hall’ (the “Event”). The Event is run by Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Limited (“WBSL”), takes place at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR (the “Venue”) and the Event will take place on Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th December 2021 (each date may be known as an Event).
- Tickets may only be purchased from the Venue’s website (www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/whats-on/dinner-in-the-great-hall/), from the Venue’s visitor services team on 0800 640 4550 or from Holiday Extra’s website where being purchased as part of a Holiday Extras package..
- Twenty (20) Tickets for each event shall be available to purchase on Wednesday 6th October 2021 from 10am for Harry Potter Fan Club Gold members via the Harry Potter Fan Club app.
The remaining tickets shall be available to purchase in the general ticket release on Thursday 7th October 2021 from 10am as follows:
228 standard Tickets for each event; and
12 Tickets for each event as part of a Holiday Extras package are subject to these terms and conditions but may also be subject to additional terms and conditions set by third parties. Please consult the Holiday Extras website for more information.
- Two hundred and sixty (260) Tickets in total are available for purchase for each evening of the Event. All Tickets shall be sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- One (1) adult Ticket (aged 18 years or over only) costs two hundred and sixty pounds sterling (£260). One (1) Ticket permits one (1) guest to attend the Event. When purchasing tickets, the purchaser must specify whether they wish to attend on either Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th or Wednesday 15th December 2021. Purchasers may purchase multiple Tickets up to a total maximum of nine (9) Tickets for each evening of the Event.
- Carer Tickets are also available at a cost of one hundred and fifty pounds sterling (£150). Ten (10) carer tickets will be held for each Event. Carer tickets must be purchased over the phone via the Venue’s visitor services team on 0800 640 4550.
- Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered. Tickets that WBSL reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered shall not be honoured. Tickets are not for resale. Any such resale shall have the effect of rendering that Ticket void.
- Only Tickets purchased directly from the Venue are valid for admission. Tickets purchased from unauthorised third parties, including online auction sites, are not valid for entry.
- The Event is open to adults aged 18 years and over only.
- Tickets for the Event are inclusive of everything stated in the event description (www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/whats-on/dinner-in-the-great-hall/) and do not include anything not listed above, including without limitation, accommodation or spending money.
- Following purchase of Tickets, guests shall be contacted via email requesting that they provide any dietary requirements. Dietary requirements must be communicated by email using the following address: [email protected].
- Please note that it is WBSL’s policy to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone under the age of eighteen (18). At any time during the Event, WBSL staff and security shall have the right to ask guests to produce valid proof of age identification. WBSL may refuse to serve alcoholic drinks to any guest who fails to prove that they are eighteen (18) years of age or over and/or who appears to be intoxicated.
- Guests shall not be allowed to take alcohol outside of the Venue.
- WBSL reserves the right to immediately remove any guest without liability or compensation who fails to comply with the Terms.
- Personal items left in the Venue’s cloakroom or elsewhere at the Venue are left at owners’ discretion.
- WBSL and its affiliated and/or associated companies, agents, partners and/or other third parties authorised by WBSL (together, “WBSL Partners”) may create motion pictures, still photographs and/or sound recordings of Guests (“Content”) during the Event at the Venue.
- By attending the Event, guests confirm that they grant and assign to WBSL all rights (including, without limitation, present and future copyright, performance property rights and all neighbouring rights (including so-called authors’ rights) in and to the Content and give WBSL and/or WBSL Partners all consents necessary for the reproduction, exhibition, transmission, broadcast and exploitation of the Content throughout the world in perpetuity and by any and all means and in any and all media now existing or in the future created or discovered, without payment or acknowledgement. The rights shall include, but not be limited to, the right for WBSL and/or WBSL Partners to use the Content (including, any dubbed, edited, altered and/or adapted versions of the Content) with or independent of other images, for commercial and/or non-commercial purposes in (including, by way of example only, in publications, exhibitions, advertising, promotional and marketing materials and online). Guests also agree to unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or otherwise assign to WBSL) the benefits of any provision of law known as “moral rights” in so far as permissible and acknowledge that WBSL does not undertake or guarantee that there shall be any use of or other exploitation of the Content.
- WBSL shall have the right to display signs in and around the Venue to remind guests that filming may take place during the Event.
- A shuttle bus shall be in operation to transfer guests between Watford Junction railway station and the Venue. Transfer via the shuttle bus is a complimentary service for guests. Event tickets need to be shown when boarding the shuttle bus. The first service shall be from 6pm and a return shuttle bus will be on standby at the Venue for any guests that need to return to Watford Junction railway station. All guests must have exited the Venue by midnight. Guests using the shuttle bus will be responsible for their own transport to connect with/after drop-off from the shuttle bus. For those guests who do not wish to use the shuttle bus service, those guests shall be responsible for their own transport to and from the Venue.
- WBSL will take reasonable care to ensure that the Event is as described in these Terms. However, events may occur that make the Event taking place impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of WBSL. In this situation, WBSL may vary or amend the Event to provide a reasonable alternative and without prior notice to the Ticket Holder or if absolutely necessary cancel or postpone the Event, as a result of which WBSL and/or WBSL Partners shall not be held liable.