Last updated 24th February 2022
Updated Safety Measures
Following a change in Government guidance, face coverings will no longer be required to visit the Studio Tour from 24th February
Here's everything you need to know before visiting
Travel & Public Transport
- The shuttle bus service will be operating as normal throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning will take place regularly and we encourage visitors to use the hand sanitiser provided when boarding.
Arrival & Capacity
- The Studio Tour has staggered entry times to control the flow of visitors and help reduce overcrowding.
- If you wish to eat in our Food Hall or Potions café beforehand, please arrive no more than one hour early. We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals.
Enhanced Safety Precautions
- If you or any member of your party feel unwell, please do not visit. We can rebook your tickets for another day, subject to availability.
- Enhanced cleaning of the Studio Tour will take place throughout the day focusing on touch-points such as door handles and barriers.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the Studio Tour. We kindly ask that visitors uphold the highest hygiene standards through regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser.
- The Studio Tour will continue to operate with a one-way system in place.
- Our toilet facilities will be open with additional hygiene measures in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have tickets for later in the year but we’re not able to travel internationally. Can I cancel my booking?
I have tickets but am unable to attend due to having to self-isolate, can I cancel my booking?
Do I need to show a negative Covid-19 test result or proof of vaccination to enter the Studio Tour?
Following government guidance, we can confirm that NHS Covid Passes are not required when visiting the Studio Tour unless you are attending one of our special events. Should this impact your booking, we will contact you ahead of your visit.
Will the shuttle bus be running? And will it be as frequent as before?
The shuttle bus service will be operating as normal throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning will take place regularly and we encourage visitors to use the hand sanitiser provided when boarding.
Will all parts of the Studio Tour be open?
Yes, all areas of the Studio Tour will be open.
Will the green screen photo opportunities be open?
Our green screen photo opportunities are open as normal with enhanced cleaning in place.
Will you be taking contact details?
All visitors are encouraged to register their details when visiting the Studio Tour using the NHS Covid-19 App. In line with Government guidance, this is no longer required as a condition of entry.
Can I shop before and after my tour?
Can I pay with cash at the Studio Tour?
Cashless payments are encouraged where possible, however you are welcome to pay by cash.